Stress Test
24 Sep 2026 10:17 amEverything, Everywhere, All at Once
So much! I sold out of the Prime Alpaca last weekend. I ordered more on Monday but it was Yom Kippur. They were closed that day. My package shipped Tuesday. I leave tomorrow. There may not be time to tag all the merchandise. God, I hope it comes in today. Otherwise I'm out a lot of money. It's my last sheep and wool show until spring. I still have a small artisan show but this merchandise isn't accepted since I didn't make it.
Also, I'm out of business cards. Will I have time to fix that?
I also dyed some fantastic sock yarns with sparklies in them. I still have to skein those. I have 5 more to do.
It's getting cold tonight, 40 degrees. All the basil must be picked and the house plants brought back inside.
I juried in the hats but we sold a bunch at the Fair in the Park. I have been knitting furiously. I need to finish and get those felted , shaped and drying. It's been so humid!
The van is ready from the mechanics. I need to go into Pgh to pick it up.
It's Farmer's Market Day. I need to go into Washington and pick up my milk. I haven't used last week's milk. I still have to wash all the glass jars once I get them empty.
My husband is an invalid. I have to get him down to the basement to get him his shower. Gah! too much.
And also what will I forget? I still have to pack the van once I get it back.
So much! I sold out of the Prime Alpaca last weekend. I ordered more on Monday but it was Yom Kippur. They were closed that day. My package shipped Tuesday. I leave tomorrow. There may not be time to tag all the merchandise. God, I hope it comes in today. Otherwise I'm out a lot of money. It's my last sheep and wool show until spring. I still have a small artisan show but this merchandise isn't accepted since I didn't make it.
Also, I'm out of business cards. Will I have time to fix that?
I also dyed some fantastic sock yarns with sparklies in them. I still have to skein those. I have 5 more to do.
It's getting cold tonight, 40 degrees. All the basil must be picked and the house plants brought back inside.
I juried in the hats but we sold a bunch at the Fair in the Park. I have been knitting furiously. I need to finish and get those felted , shaped and drying. It's been so humid!
The van is ready from the mechanics. I need to go into Pgh to pick it up.
It's Farmer's Market Day. I need to go into Washington and pick up my milk. I haven't used last week's milk. I still have to wash all the glass jars once I get them empty.
My husband is an invalid. I have to get him down to the basement to get him his shower. Gah! too much.
And also what will I forget? I still have to pack the van once I get it back.
no subject
Date: 25 Sep 2026 02:39 am (UTC)hugs
you've done well!